Friday, May 31, 2013

I'VE GOT A FEELING, A FEELING I CAN'T HIDE... It's a pain in my lower back, actually.

Well, I just remembered JUST NOW. IT IS JOHN BONHAM'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BONZO!
Nothing like wearing a shirt with your own band on it, man XD Yes. I heard his drumming today. Quite a bit. Led Zeppelin came up a lot when I put my ipod on shuffle, so there you go. Math homework is always better if you have some Zeppelin to go along with it. If you can dig that sort of thing, you know, which I can, ALWAYS.
Anyways, I took this quiz. And got this result. Thin White Duke, kind of funny XD My inner Bowie is the Thin White Duke XD Never would of thought. I would probably go with Hunky Dory Bowie, but whatever, man. Maybe Aladin Sane. I really like Ziggy, but am I really Ziggy? I doubt it. There's something about Ziggy, though. But I like Thin white duke Bowie's hair. It's cool. If I had straight hair, I might go for something like that. But my hair is Plantish (or Mayish, but not quite that curly), very awesomely so, so I let it grow, man.
I drew a picture of John Lennon and Brian Epstein today. It was just a sketch, but I was excited for that graphic novel I went on about yesterday XD.
I think for my 1000th post comming up I'll read every single blog post, pick out my favorites and put 'em all on the 1000th with links to each one. YEAH. IT'LL TAKE FOREVER, BUT YEAH. Well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I HAVE NOW REACHED 5310 DAYS OF AGE. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment