Saturday, June 1, 2013

I HAD EATING STUFF TODAY AFTER YESTERDAY AND CONTINUOUSLY UNTIL THE 90TH OF KLOTOMBER

I'm listening to The Traveling Wilburys... Because I've been coloring them, LIKE A COLORING BOOK. A REALLY TIME CONSUMING COLORING BOOK. I'm pretty much done with the flats, which I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT, but I'm not sure how I'll do the background... Probably digital paint it in with corel painter, JUST RE-RE-REDISCOVERED IT, and now I can actually understand it after  using the mediums in real life. YEAH. But now I get to shade. A LOT OF SHADING. MAN, IT'LL BE A CHORE.
YEAH. The logo (or whatever you call it) was REALLY time consuming, took longer than it should of, but the rest should be fun. I get to mess up paper for this thing. It's great. But there's one problem with it, it's been nagging me- I'll leave you to guess what it is. But this will need a lot of textures. Make it look cool. You know what- I might just kill the background, just make it a sheet behind them or something (like what they use for photography or whatever), then just a basic wood floor. Or maybe I'll JUST FIGURE SOMETHING OUT XD YES- put a nice spotlight on 'em too, I dunno. It needs to look more organic though... Don't know what kind of shading I'll use, but I'LL BE CREATIVE WITH IT XD I'll be checking out the tutorials tomorrow, man. I also read a lot of my blog today, up until May, 2011. I was a real drag in the beginning XD But by Febuary I became the humorous son of a bagel you all know and love today. YEAH. I look forward to reading my later stuff though, might find some good writing somewhere. But most of it isn't too interesting... But by the time I get to when I was in 8th grade it'll be interesting again. YEAH. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5311 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment