Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Series of action.

Well, today I feel like I put more output than input, or atleast a nice large ratio. And that is good, healthy, and it makes me happy. That's the difference between us and the super people of the past that everybody wants to be when they grow up. Input vs. Output. Something very troubling these days.
I just took about 150 photographs of myself. Not like most people, the now called "selfies", but for a form of acting. Displaying emotions  in a photograph. Some were extremely rediculous XD if not ALL.  But I'm sure you don't require seeing my face. So you get the face of Chubber.
Chubber is beautiful. And tubby. THE FATTEST OF ALL OF THEM. AND THE AWESOMENESST. IGNORE MY SPELLING ERRORS. BUT REALLY, I need to put some content on this thing. I had a dream last night. I should be able to remember it, but I don't.
I am going to create an inventory of these posts, examine the output. Yes. Everybody needs good output in their lives- YET ANOTHER THEORY XD It has gotten very dark. And I want to play my guitar.





Sincerely,
 Dr. Thomas Quantum-Headcase, PhuD.

No comments:

Post a Comment