Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OKSYMORONIK

Well, today I am going to teach you about CIRCLES.
~Not Really~.
Well, I honestly have absolutely nothing to say to you. (Which actually is dishonest, I KNOW I will think of something...)

I couldn't think of anything, and I was down. I found out how to make someone tired, but it's not a happy thing. My head hurts, my nose stings, and I can feel disconfort in my throat.
Blogger isn't working well... It is somewhat annoying, but I just want to go to sleep.

YAY IT'S BEEN ABOUT 45 MINUETS, BLOGGER IS WORKING AGAIN, I CHANGED MY PASSWORD BECAUSE I REMEMBERED I HAVE HAD THE SAME PASSWORD FOR MY EMAIL SINCE I WAS ABOUT NINE OR TEN YEARS OLD (it's been about five years XD) And that was severely stupid of me, especially because I have a 56 character password on my computer XD (The master password is around 280 characters long)
So I changed it. I remembered what it was, but I must of misspelled it originally because when I went back to log in- I  COULDN'T XD So, then I had to go through all those security things to GET THE SAME NEW PASSWORD AGAIN. The first new password for my email since I made my first blog on here. Not this one, no. I encourage you not to find it, but if you must, it's the internet, and I will not stop you. Frankly I cannot. ANYWAYS. I HAVE THIS REALLY REALLY ANNOYING SONG FROM DIAMOND DOGS STUCK IN MY HEAD. THAT ALBUM SCARES ME, DEEP INSIDE, But I like it. But that song, I don't know. It's not really a song. It's the last track, after Big Brother. I forget what it's called, but IT'S REALLY WEIRD AND ANOYING. Where did the genius behind Ziggy go? XD Well, I have yet to hear his new album, something I look forward to... Of coarse I could listen to it right now, look it up, but I want to save that for when I own it.
Sweet Thing. Why don't you ever hear of that song? Probably one of his best vocals. Starts all the way at a C2. I couldn't sing at a C2 if I inhaled Sulfur Hexaflouride. Maybe. I don't know, I've never done it. ANYWAYS, IT IS QUITE FANTASTIC. HIS VOICE. SULFUR HEXAFLOURIDE SEEMS GOOD TOO. Helium's nice, makes you lightheaded, but that happens to me quite a bit anyways XD
WELL, MY EYES ARE ITCHING, AND I AM TIRED, AND MY TUBBY CAT IS VERY LOUDLY CLEANING HER SELF. IT IS DARK. AND I AM NOW 5294 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment