Friday, May 10, 2013

MY KITTY'S FAT TWITCHES WHEN YOU TOUCH IT.

Well, Today I can see better and have gotten new shoes. And I have a chubby cat. GUESS WHAT? I HAVE TWENTY NAILS. I never knowtised that before. That is how I spell things. And my tubby blob of fat is licking my wrist. I'd say things are going well.
MY BRAIN MALFUNCTIONS AT 2240 HOURS. SLEEP IS GOING TO HAPPEN. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW

 Greetings, I come to you from the eighth of the January season of Earth as we know it. And apple pie, who dosn't love it. Only none other than the Fortunate Son, which none of them are when they are people. But anyways, now for the weather. We have your cloudy days, your sunny skies, and a chance of something you've been wanting for a while. Not just wanting, Needing. Desperately. So desperately that it has been programmed into your DNA for generations, for that's how they were generated. What do you think it is? It isn't a lie. It's only a part truth, a possible. The others are all scatered in dimensions of time, accross the Universe. Lennon knew it, McCartney did too. But where are we now? That was neither. It was the Martian. Don't ask me where this currency came from, I couldn't tell you if I had half of the truth of the house of reflecting light. It's prejudiced, if you ask me. A subliminal message, programed into you after years of hard earned hope and dignity, until you finally lose it all, from your buttons to your sweet blissful negligence and you have to grow up some time. No longer can you not care. No longer are you without the responsibility. No longer are the days without judging, we no longer live by preschool ideals. It's sad. Why don't they listen? Have the leaders of today forgotten their lessons they learned so early on in life? Why can't that stick? The hypocritical teachers only teach to the children, where they should be acting to change the actors. What about us? Maybe we arn't. Or maybe we shouldn't. Maybe we just don't wanna. I'm not really a woman, or a man, or anything at all. Just a child, really. Or want to be. It depends on perspective. But why do we even care what's going on around, it's much easier living with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. But what if whatever they say is wrong, is well, wrong? What if it's all allright, finally fine. Maybe we can all just live. Live and laugh. Without running out of breath and hyperventilating.

No comments:

Post a Comment