Saturday, May 4, 2013

YEAH, SO ONE DAY I DECIDED TO SCRATCH MY NOSE.

Yeah, so I decided to draw ARMPIT as people.  (That would be Advance Recon Mission Preparatory Invasion Terror Platoon, from Sgt. Frog.) And unfortionatly, I am missing Dororo. I didn't get to drawing him yet. BUT THERE YOU GO.
Here is Giroro and Kululu
And here is my two favorites, Tamama and Keroro. Even though they are human, I STILL GAVE TAMAMA HIS TADPOLE TAIL XD They are a bit diferent from the originals, yes.
Yes, animes are usually not my type of thing, BUT IT'S A FUNNY CARTOON. Like Spongebob. Except it's about frog-aliens and it isn't as innocent. And much weirder  BUT STILL- It is hilarious. SO, FIRST FOUR OF THE ARMPIT PLATOON. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5283 DAYS OLD!!!=D


The shift key is an interesting thing... on it's own it is nothing... But when combined with another it is arguably the most powerful on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment