Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I belive in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.

I had a dream last night where I was a Pokemon master, and I was going to go to a Pokemon competition (If they even have those XD) Except instead of Pokemon, I had classic rockers. My latest one was Freddie Mercury, from wembley stadium. It was awesome. I would beat all of them. With Freddie XD I was bored so I just made a card online XD
OH YEAH. There actually was an attack called Killer Queen in my dream... WHY POKEMON, THOUGH?
ANYWAYS, Tomorrow is Wednesday. YEAH. I have a math test, but I'm a good test taker. FREE POINTS. OH YEAH. But much better than that, I get to continue my oil painting. Happy fun time.
There was more to my dream, but I have forgotten.
I SHOULD SLEEP XD
AND I AM NOW 5293 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment