Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Akin to giving up royalty,oranges, and novelty plastic collectables.

Well, this is it. This is everything until this moment. I just hope your everything is complete  As complete as a whole, holy, Whole-Grain Everything.
And as ironic as a rainy day in December. O
Think about the letter O. It didn't look right at the end of that last sentence/ fragment of paragraph, And what is it? a circle, or an elipse? What does it taste like? What are it's hobbies? How old is O? What is it's background, it's character? It is a character. It makes up the things that we build from, the things that allow us to rise above all: A word.
It is the fourth most common letter in the english language.
(REALLY?)

What are you saying?
THAT WE SHOULD BE USING CHOCOLATE INSTEAD OF PEANUT BUTTER? NO! I don't mean to upset any of your deep butter and cacao values. Anyways, I'll be so lame that I'll just copy and paste some text to make this appear longer. ALL ORIGINAL, GOOD DAY, AND I AM NOW 5308 DAYS OLD!!! This is blog post #995, by the way. COUNT DOWN XD

“Eh... Sorry about that, I guess... This is the Newberry-Tharrer Center, isn’t it?”
“The suit doesn't match the mullet, honey.”
“I-” I took a deep breath, inhale and exhale. “I really don’t want to be late.”
“Okay, okay... Don’t have to get uptight or anything... Can I see your identification?”
“Ah... Got one in the mail... Just a second...” I stuck my hand in my right pocket, then my left... “Where’d I put the thing...”
 “Try the lanyard around your neck.”
“Ah! Here we are.” I handed her the card, and with a smirk she scanned it in to the computer. A paper with information was printed out. With one look at it her smirk disappeared from her face.
“Oh... Sorry, sir... Dr. Taylor... The meeting for the Mars program is on the fifth floor...” She handed the card and the paper back to me, and I folded it back up, placing it in my pocket.
“Thank you.” I turned to go. This was great. This was wonderful. I got in the elevator, watching the numbers change that indicated the floor. five left... four left... “Three... Two... One... Showtime.” I clapped my hands together, striding out of the elevator. “Room D-53... D-53...”
 “Room D-53 is right here, applying for the Mars program?” A small man asked me in a thick indian accent. He smiled, holding open the door.
“Thank you. And yes, yes I am.” I smiled back, “Far out, isn’t it?”
“Yes, it is far out... It’ll be about 38,000,000 miles when we leave.”
“Yeah, yeah it will.” I chuckled a bit, walking into the room. “So, you’re going too?”

No comments:

Post a Comment