Sunday, May 26, 2013

'ELLO.

I just had an orange. It was good. Today, I didn't do much but sleep. BUT HERE IS MY DRAWING OF THE TRAVELING WILBURYS.
YEAH. I've been watching some guy's impressions of these 60s-70s rock guys. IT'S HILARIOUS. His Freddie Mercury is pretty disturbing, though. And his Bob Dylan is really scary in one video XD His John Lennon is right on, though. His Beatles are all pretty good. Brian Epstein is really creepy. And his Mick Jagger scares me XD But the sad part is it's acurate XD His David Bowie is pretty good, though. But he dosn't have the mullet for the Ziggy era. But it's hilarious. And his Yoko Ono XD He gets their mannerisms JUST RIGHT. But you can't watch his Freddie for too long. He dosn't have the face for it. AND FREDDIE HAS A FREAKISH OVERBITE, NOT SPONGEBOB TEETH. But enough of that.

THE MAN IN THE COONSKIN CAP WANTS 11 DOLLAR BILLS, BUT YOU'VE ONLY GOT TEN.

I felt scientific today. Without the internet, I would of never known about the Beer-Lambert law. OH YEAH. SPECTROSCOPY. And my tounge hurts. And my neck. And EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT.
http://www.stevieriks.com/newsite/index.php JOHN LENNON MAKES COFEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment