Thursday, May 9, 2013

9.75

WELL, I STARTED DRAWING THE TRAVELING WILBURYS FOR THE MUSIC THROUGH THE YEARS COLAB. IT WILL BE AWESOME. And I made myself some tofu and put it on a salad. DOUBLE AWESOME. And I have five fingers on each hand, you see, enabeling this typing and all the creativity folowing. YES. KIND OF. Well, this is blog post #975. I am content with this. CONTENT AND CONTEMPT ALWAYS CONFUSE ME.
But 975 is a nice number. If I got a dollar for every post, I could almost buy a rickenbacker. Maybe in another three years XD But that's still going to be an instrument in my collection. SOMEDAY... Maybe even an original 1966. THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC. That's my daydreaming for the future. I ran out of orangejuice. Pity, I could be drinking it. But that's fine, I'll go and get myself some.
Not just yet, though. You will listen to me.

Roughly 55 years from now, there will be a discovery. After putting sattelites around every planet in the di-solar system, conflicting signals will be found on mars. Strange signals. Signals that shouldn't be there. So, a team gets sent out because for the first time in 2765 years the planet has been at its closest. This team consists of people of various occupations, talents, and pursuits in life. Some want to colonise, some want to discover, some want to create an idealistic society in which culture is much more advanced, just and "good"... And some want to take over. But this is ignored, since the governent needs its military to folow in every expidition. And of coarse you need all those scientists. And you need people to set up sustainable structures... And so on. So you have your dreamers, your cynics, your businessmen, and your maniacs all on one ship through space. Not everybody survives, it's a great risk, yes, but was it an accident? That is ignored, all members of mankind to survive their own. Little do they know but they arn't all typical members of mankind. They were unconsciously shipping a Martian-American back home. But Wait!- There is no sentient life on Mars!- Unless they're more sentient than us.
NOW I WILL DRINK MY ORANGEJUICE. NOW FOR THE RETRIEVAL OF ITS JUICES FROM MY REFRIGERATOR.
AIN'T THAT THE MOST ATTRACTIVE BEVERAGE YOU'VE EVER SEEN???? It tastes good. In my Beatle cup. With one of my Beatle shirts. Listening to The Beatles. This was not intended XD Apple corps is sure making a good amount of money XD
ABBEY ROAD MEDLEY, MAN, came on just by chance, by chance I just happened to be playing one of the songs on the B-side. On my guitar. That still dosn't have a name... I need to give my guitar a good name... Something... Good.   Should I go with a traditional name, or something like my Strat (Fandango)? I AM CONFUSED... I was thinking May, but that is reserved for my future Red Special. It would just be wierd if I named a non-Red Special "May". Dr. May. Dr. Brian May. And if I ever get a Tele or a brightly colored Fender Strat I'd probably name it Gorj. Or Hari. YOU GET WHERE I'M GOING? But I can't name my Les Paul "Pagey" or "Jimmy" or something like that. Not even "Page". This guitar isn't... Jimmy Page. I don't think could name a guitar after Jimmy- LED ZEPPELIN SONG, IRONY XD What about Plant? Nah. I could name my vocal chords Plant. Or Freddie XD
I need a sweet name, but with a bite to it. Like pinapple and ghost pepper icecream. That stuff is good. Really really really good. Freakishly so. And that's what I should use.
JUST LIKE A WOMAN. I LIKE THAT SONG. BUT MY SISTER HAS ISSUES WITH DISTINGUIHING GOOD MUSIC FROM BAD MUSIC AND TOLD ME TO TURN IT OFF XD (I'd say we all have our own opinions, but I think we're all beyond that.)
Bob Dylan, out of all the people I listen to, Bob Dylan is not creepy.
Still, I am not naming my guitar Bob Dylan, either.
YOU DON'T GET MY STYLE.
I DON'T EVEN HAVE A STYLE.
YEAH RIGHT. LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN.
I like circles. But elipses reminds me of conic secitions. because circles and elipses are the conic sections except for the other two.
THEY SHOULD MAKE HYPERBOLIC HEATERS.
AND I AM NOW 5288 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment