Monday, May 13, 2013

My socks contain stripes.

I have Save the World stuck in my head. So George, so George. On the album Somewhere in England, I got it a couple weeks ago... OH YES. AND I'VE BEEN TRYING CEL SHADING.
I think I like it. The jacket doesn't look as good though. I need to learn how to do it. I NEED TO LEARN FROM A MASTER. The digital artist I learned a couple techniques from never uploaded a tutorial for shading. MEH. But the face looks okay. Maybe I'll use some of my old techniques  Just do the cel shading on the edge. THAT MAY BE WHAT I WILL DO. Maybe I should try Ringo next. I'm more familiar with his face. The shading's more obvious- heavy shadows under the eyebrows, under the nose, etc. But Paul- DIFFICULT  George would probably be easy too. SPEAKING OF GEORGE- I can now play the slide to My Sweet Lord. I have had a productive day. Taking up much of the couch. That's how I am, man. Much like Freddie Mercury and Deaky in this picture here.
YES. THAT'S HOW TO BE A PERSIAN POPINJAY WITH STYLE. BECOME A ROCKSTAR, USING OTHER ROCKSTARS AS RECLINERS. Sorry Brian, Freddie's the real genius here XD
Anyways. I did have a dream last night. All I remember is that it had to do with an odd sport which seemed to be a combination of synchronized swimming, ballet, and monster truck driving. Strangely enough, it was actually pretty awesome XD No one liked the announcer, so they just incorporated him into their act. How can one man support a pyramid of monstertrucks? That is what I love about dream logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment