Monday, May 20, 2013

I hope you do know, just because I like someone's music/think that they're cool doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. The picture below should be self explanatory.

So, last night I had a dream where The Who were at this party, and Keith Moon went insane and started randomly firing a gun aimlessly, laughing like a maniac. It was pretty hilarious. Luckilly, before he could of hit anyone it ran out of bullets, right before it got to Roger Daltrey's face. He just babbled on talking like an 80 year old man. This was set in the 60s. An angered tea maker yelling at Squidward confirmed that. He was talking about some modern art piece he had acquired from the 90s, but it was only the 60s, so his argument was invalid. But The Who were pretty awesome, though they were almost entirely insane XD And then there were these Mod models, I couldn't tell the two appart, androgyny for the win. Like Ziggy. And Twiggy. And any other -iggies. (Including Iggy, but I don't dig him. At all. XD) But Keith Moon the pyromaniac was pretty awesome XD EXCITEMENT. Well, I just did some STUDYING, probably one of the only times I've ever done that for a test. I don't remember the formulas though, and I havn't done the chapter in a few months... Ah, well. Studied them. Got them well.
Whatever it is, it'll be far out. Well, that's it, man. End of this post, until tomorrow, man.

Exceptions...

No comments:

Post a Comment