Thursday, May 30, 2013

How do you like your spinach?

Well, today was nice. If my fingers hurt, I typically have had a good day. It was field day, and I got really weird potato salad, man. Too much mustard, but at least there was potato salad.
As you can see, my Wilburys are slowly getting colored. And I found something today- THE FIFTH BEATLE GRAPHIC NOVEL. OH MY BILLY SHEARS I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ IT. But it comes out after summer. Man, it looks SO GOOD. I don't know how the artist does it with- get this- WATERCOLOR. Again with the watercolor. I need to do watercolor comics/cartoons, man. they look SO good. And the story... It's about Eppy... You NEVER hear about him... Brian Epstein  I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!  And of coarse you have Jon Pol Goj and Richard Henry Parkins-Starkey Jr. YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH RICHARD HENRY PARKINS-STARKEY JR. IN A COMIC. Everybody loves a good drummer. ANYWAYS, THIS BLOG HAS 996 POSTS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH #1000. I'll think of something special. OH YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment