Monday, May 27, 2013

I better get to sleep XD

I got 2875 words for my latest blob of literature, pretty good for two days. At that rate, I could almost finish NaNoWriMo. But it's not November. And it's the end of the month. BUT I'LL TRY IT IN APRIL. And maybe pretend I did it next November. I'll accomplish something. I really like this one... It's... Nearly mature. Like something that isn't so juvenile. AND PINBALL WIZARD IS ON. OH YEAH. Anyways, the subject isn't juvenile  Actually, maybe it is, but it's better. Something I'd be proud of explaining. Vs. My prior stuff. I don't know. It's subject matter is different than usual. SCI-FI. Almost XD AND ANOTHER WHO SONG. AGAIN.  But I've got to show you the names I came up with (I'm getting better at finding names quickly!)
Donatello Taylor (I had his first name, but not his last)
Harishchandra Bhattacharyya (He goes by Hari XD)
Quinn Davies (MY HIPPIE)
Anthony Glazewski (Probably just a minor character)
Lawrence Castro (Somewhat minor, but he's going to last for a while, he's my mysterious psychologist who plays Led Zeppelin. He's a cool character to have, man.)
General Cain Clinton (ANTAGONIST TIME! XD I need him to still be human, though. give him some background, BUT MAYBE I DON'T HAVE TO, just tell it in Donatello's point of view.)
Darrell Leonard-Mailer (I had fun with her name. I think I really like her. Think of combining John Lennon and Twiggy and adding a labcoat. SHE LOOKS REALLY COOL XD)
THE END IS PLAYING! RINGO DRUM SOLO! OH YES OH YES THIS IS AWESOME, MAN. WELL, THAT IS ALL. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment