Saturday, December 1, 2012

89000007 THE FABTASTIC says it's 12/1/12

YAY I REMEMBERED MY DREAM LAST NIGHT! AND IT WAS LUCID! (I typed it in the morning, and I will paste it now)

I had a dream when it was christmas and I wanted a webkinz I have no idea why, but I REALLY wanted a webkinz to the point of obsession XD
Later I went to a toy store with yellow walls and red curtains and a wood floor, a small toy store owned by a tall man with brown hair and a thin mustache. He also had an accent. Might of been from Holland. There were shelves around the same color of the floor with al kinds of things and I found an electric guitar that was so small my fingers were bigger than the frets (And I have small fingers), but I still managed to solo on it. it was awesome.
Later in the dream (or a whole new dream) I had a lucid dream. Somewhat, but lucid all the same. I was in a park, and I saw Freddie Mercury in a top hat, white gloves, and a long purple jacket (And other clothing of coarse XD, just don't remember whatever else he was wearing). He looked like he did in around 1975 I'd say, and I danced with him (That would be my dream self, my dream self was somewhat different in this dream, but still older than I am now except for being ageless. I was also a bit more feminine. Wasn't really myself but still was. And I have no idea how to dance, but in the dream I did XD) the trees around seemed to be florescent, sparkling, and there was a bridge above a small steady flowing river.
Some time later I had come to know him well (Now he had short hair and a mustache), and I found that Freddie had become lost. We were on vacation somewhere and he was using a fake name. It was Richard, I've forgotten the surname but there was one. One day I was going to talk to him or something, and people just said he was lost. Disapeared. Could of been kidnapped. No one knew where he was at all. We searched around, and still no one could find him. It was quite devastating, I had no idea if I'd see him again.  I  walked out of the hotel onto the bright sandy sidewalk with the sun shining down and a few palm trees and eucalyptus trees (Why eucalyptus trees? I have no idea.) blowing in the soft wind. It was very hot, around 80 degrees, but still pleasant. I looked to the sun- I was starting to wake up! I wouldn't get to find Freddie! Luckilly I remembered that if you spin in a circle in your lucid dreams it may help you stay in them. I did that, and it worked! I was trying with all my consciousness to stay unconscious, and I walked around. I found the same toy store from the first dream strangely enough, and walked inside. Now it was a popular diner with white decor along with multicolored polkadots. It was REALLY cool looking. They were going to have a meeting for the "Middle aged women's knitting club" pretty soon so I had to hurry up. I asked the person at the desk for help and was shown to the next room. It looked exactly like the toy store did before but was now something like a police station that also made cookies for senior citizens. It also had a long line of copy machines. I asked the same man from the toy store (who now as a police man had a thicker mustache, but still had his strange accent)  what to do, and he told me a telephone number to call (there was an old black rotary telephone on a shelf on the wall) I used the method of loci to remember the number and then called it. I would now go to a place where they might help me find him. I went to the place, a large building with large windows all across the wall with metal beams in-between. Inside it was air conditioned, it was all very professional and there were marble floors with light grey walls. A woman in a suit came over and showed me to a VERY LARGE FANCY PRINTER, and told me what to do. His identity could be captured in one of the photographs, then I'd have to release it. So I printed out a picture of Freddie (now Richard) and the printer printed out about 50 extra. I had to make sure I got ALL the pictures of him, it was very serious, you wouldn't want some stranger to take advantage of his captured identity. So, I took the pictures. Somehow that showed me a general location of where he was. I'd have to go to a certain city to release him. That was supposed to happen but the dream kind of changed and he was realeased anyways and I still had to find him. I went to a city where he may have been and checked around for a Richard whatever his last name was, in hopes that he was still using that name. Eventually I was SO close and got to leave him a package to be delivered.
My dream then went to Freddie. He had no money and was living in a small shelter he had made out of sticks on a hill. He had gotten one of those big yellow-orange envalopes with bubblewrap inside. he opened it, there was a bunch of papers and things and he didn't know who they were from. He shook the envalope upsidown to see if there was anything else in it. a small thin piece of paper drifted out. he picked it up to find it was from me and I had told him to meet me at a restaurant at 8:00. Finally someone had found him! Very excited, he made his way into town.
He arrived at the restaurant (A VERY fancy expensive one, aperantly I was rich in the dream too) and tried to get in. The people at the front working there wouldn't let him in even though he said he had a reservation. He eventually shoved past them and managed to burst through the door. I was sitting there and saw him. "Freddie!" I exclaimed, as he ran to the table, I had finally found him. The End.

Yes, would of not remembered it to that detail XD And that's what happens to your subcontious mind when you learn to play a Queen song on your guitar and then mention the name Farrokh Bulsara on your blog... I WANT TO HAVE AN ADVENTURE IN MY DREAM WITH RINGO NEXT- so there, Ringo Ringo Ringo Ringo Ringo Ringo Starr XD (but the funny thing was I seemed to post more about George last night, so I think I will now revisit the guitar intro to Octopus's Garden =D) well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5129 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment