Saturday, December 29, 2012

And the happy strats and les pauls lived happilly ever after

I just realised how little I did today... well, I did write a few pages of something, but it's not done yet. So I won't put the whole thing on here. Just a random part of it. LET'S SEE WHAT PART OF IT I RANDOMLY SELECTED:
their lives forward don't stop for one bad guy heading from the left. They started to yell for back up, and pretty soon we'd have a problem on our hands. We would of already if we didn't have Liten to take out their radios. This is one of those times where we needed a cleaver laev, not just a loud mouth northie. I never would admit it though.
“Looks like the guards are grouping up and bringing their toys with them...” Favio said out of the corner of his mouth, his pale blue eyes nervously darting back and forth between me and about a dosen heavilly armed guards. “Do something!”
“What am I supposed to do? Just gotta keep on running, right out that door. When these guys escape in the busses we'll still have to run until we're miles away. Just hope they don't get trigger happy on us.” I breathed, wrapping my hair around my hands to push it back into my coat so no one could step on it.
“Just run 'til they're gone... Might take a while but what's a little running? Running for your life never killed anybody.” Miko assured, nearly out of breath, without realizing any irony in what he just said. He pushed open the next door. Just one more and then a whole lot of people trying to kill us. “Isn't security supposed to keep people safe?” Miko's deep blue eyes glanced backwards at the people chasing us. We had lost about a dozen to the guards so far and people hardly had time to realize it.
“Not in this world, love.” Liten replied, touching his beard


YAY AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING =D (and I just happened to select a part with every character in it mentioned... groovy) well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5157 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment