Thursday, December 6, 2012

1908

Today I ate a "mozzerella" cheese stick that really tasted like fake cheddar... 'n' stuff... Weekdays with nothing to say....I feel like playing Fandango (my strat, just in case you havn't noticed) Fandango's a nice generic strat... lost a screw on the back, almost always set on the last pickup, used to be little flakes of plastic left on the fretboard from when I tried using some random cap to something as a slide... Ah, good memories, now I've got meself a real slide of glass...

OKAY, just reading a beatles book I got, it has little tickets and pictures and things in the pages and I found a souvenir programme (SPELLED LIKE REAL ENGLISH) and started reading it, it has a little short paragraph about each of their hobbies and stuff, and here's part of Ringo's:
"was in the same class as Billy Fury, hobbies include drums, cars and well built blondes, 5' 5" tall."
HIS HOBBIES INCLUDE WELL BUILT BLONDES XD XD XD XD XD Oh, Ringo XD that's the best XD it does have verious misspellings on it but I don't think that was an accident XD and both his wives were brunettes (who sometimes happened to dye their hair blonde XD) I remember hearing an interview when they were saying about how they all used to like blondes and in a few years they simply didn't care anymore (the screaming probably got to them XD)
So there you go, when someone asks you about your hobbies and you say "Well built blondes" as a joke to an interviewer, you may find it on a souvenir programme XD

John's said he likes intelegent blondes (but it was under likes, not hobbies XD)
WOO I JUST LOOKED THROUGH ALL THOSE FUN LITTLE ITEMS =D it was Awesome, I have a bunch of postcards signed by them now =D I also have a dvd too with a bunch of short little things like when they got their M.B.E. medals and a quick interview and the police trying to take care of hundreds of screaming fans... I'm going to put it on my ipod =D well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5134 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment