Monday, December 10, 2012

I bet YOU don't have an illegal paperweight.

I just listened/watched a live version of Chuck Berry's Roll Over Beethoven... THAT GUY CAN PLAY GUITAR! (I must confess I'm even confused at if I like his version better than the beatles' version- and usually their version is the best of nearly every song- but this was just purely epic. If they didn't have George singing it...) well, I finished THE LAST OF MY PAPER DOLLS!!! (except for my instruments I'm making)
I love his orange tinted glasses! and the purple suit, and his green uniform, the classic new york shirt and the people for peace jacket! AND HIS FACE. yes, I am excited. And I purchased the entire Traveling Wilburys collection last night- VOLUMES 1 AND 3! someday archeologists 1000 years in the future will unearth the long lost 2nd volume... the one none of them knew they had, or forgot by obvious means XD but at least Dhani would probably remember... Or he was sworn into secrecy by the RRBTW (the Rock 'n' Roll Bureu of the Traveling Wilburys) and shipped off into a safe house in Pepperland to be hypnotized into forgetting it for nine months and nine days by Jeremy (who had become a master at hypnosis while reading his numerous books) while a magical George Harrison clone replaced him, because no one could tell the difference. He soon was adapted back into normal life, the clone's memories were imported into his brain, but he still has trouble to this day thinking tall blue people holding giant green apples are going to suddenly turn on him and attack him. This fear was starting to become entirely dormant when the release of "Avatar" reawakened the fear, giving him a severe phobia. Since then he has been seing a psychiatrist every tuesday at 3:00. When he can't make it to important events that just happen to conflict with the time, he just sends the clone in his place who has been conveniently keeping the same exact apperance as Dhani. Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEAE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5138 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment