Sunday, December 9, 2012

THIS IS HAPPY SOCKS.

Yes, I got some awesome socks. AND finished a fat essay. WIN.
A few days ago I had been delayed from posting my dream I had and I still kind of remember it (and don't have much else to say, except to remind myself to draw a drawing of John and Yoko with tea for two, inspired by something I read)
Well, there was a boy who lived near a jungle in india. He spent his time on a rug staring at the sun. One day there were all these people visiting his small viliage, for some reason people had to team up in groups of two for some sort of crisis. He sat on his rug, alone, squinting at the bright sky. After a while a girl came over. eventually they teamed up, she was quite a bit older than him then in my dream, he was only a child and she had to be about six years older. Anyways, later in my dream the boy found an orange salamander. It was very very small and looked like a worm, yet there was something poetic about it. It had to live in a potted plant in a garden, the boy looked after it every second of every day, making sure it didn't excape for it might die on it's own. he'd feed it, move it to the shade when it was too hot and move it to the sun when it was too cold and protect it. the girl visited him once in a while as they grew older.
The dream had a brief detour in theme and then moved to a map. it changed into the actual land it was representing, showing deep bodies of bright blue water and jungle all around. it was beutiful, yet there was war going on around. it seemed to be untouched by the evils of violence when a group of people were diving and they found an underwater ship, almost as if it had sank but it had meant to be there. They went closer. What they didn't know yet was there was a bomb, an unusual sort of radioactive bomb that would instantly shoot out a beam of destruction, what ever solid it would touch would simply disapear. Alarmingly someone swam too near it- and lost the top half of their head, the rest of them remaining perfectly intact. Of coarse that was fatal, even in a dream, and quite traumatic. Afterwards the dream shifted to a different scene in which I was in, my actual real self, strangely enough. I had heard about what had happened, and when I learned the name of the person I realised I knew them and let out a cry of terror.
That part of the dream seemed to be forgotten because the next scene I was in a workshop with a bunch of other people. It was a class, I forgot what it was for but it was going to be something I wanted to learn. We all waited for the teacher when he stepped through the door- to my ultimate surprise and excitement it was George Harrison! (He looked like he did in the late 90s) I was speechless for the longest time. After a while of the class we had learned a bit and George asked the class if they knew his name because he had forgotten to introduce himself. Some just didn't know or said "Um...." while some said "Jim", which confused me and slightly alarmed and disapointed me in the way that it might. "You guys don't know who he is?" I asked incredulously, "His name is George, George Harrison-" then george turned to me with a slight smile and said "Shhhhh... My name is Jim, wouldn't want my cover blown, now would we?" "Ohhh...." I said, slightly embarassed, "I'm so sorry- I didn't know..." "No matter, no harm done" he said, returning to his work, "Yes, my name is Jim."
The class continued on, while the dream went back to the boy. Years had passed, he was now around 16, and he walked towards the plant. There were dozens of orange salamanders all over the plant- and one really big one, it's middle like a sphere. That was his salamander he had in the beginning- it had grown from the size of a single grain of rice to the size of an orange.
Later that day him and the girl from before went to a wedding party. It was George's, and he was getting married to Olivia (which dosn't really make sence, he married her in the 70s, not the 90s, and in the dream she had lived in the vilage which also dosn't make much sence, but it was great all the same) I might of been there too. There was a bunch of people wearing brightly colored clothing that seemed to swirl around as they danced. There was music and it was all quite fun, the last thing I remember is Olivia and George dressed in white standing on a hill as the sun set.
Well, that was my dream, glad I still remembered it, been a while, well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 513-SOME NUMBER DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment