Friday, November 30, 2012

What is the color of your excape?

Well, I want to eat something. I'm just wondering if "Dee do de de" actually means anything in the language of Farrokh Bulsara... Makes me want to collect postage stamps... I just drew a picture of Merlin! Why do they capitalize "I" and not "a"? I've wondered that almost literally all my life (ever since I knew about capitalizing letters, that is, probably around when I was 6, maybe) I'm going to capitalize it. That is, I drew A picture of Merlin. DOSN'T THAT LOOK MORE PLEASING TO THE EYE? It pleases my eye wonderfully, my dear. I still have duct tape on my leg from this morning, but it could of been the afternoon, really. I am still hungry. I need to eat some food. When my neck can't hold up my head, it's a pretty good indicator I should get some food. But I don't want to walk up stairs... and be disapointed... probably won't be much to eat. I just now noticed that George Harrison has A diamond face shape. the things you notice when your staring at things... I really should eat something, I'm not typing as good. and things are getting dark. I'll get back to this after I eat some food...
I just ate. That was roughly a forty minuet gap, and now I am not as inspired... Well, peace and love, peace and love, and I am now 5128 days old

 Please turn this way(either A or B): 
A.
B.⬌
If confused, please resort to C.
C.⬍
WARNING! DO NOT OBEY THE RULES OF D OR ELSE SOCIETY WILL FROWN UPON YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL SHUN YOU.

D. Look , Then give a chance.

If your eyes have wandered to the bottom of this post, you may happen to find E. Seek your own meaning, some say it holds the answers to all questions.


 All other letters have been left for the realm of the nevertyped.

 Don't ask strangers random questions or they may hurt you, give you a weird look, or maybe even give you candy or something but they will never give you the answer. Maybe.

 DO NOT SKIP DOWN. You may offend small children in the process.

Custard Pie.


WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE POCKETS IN THEIR POCKETS?

The sign said to keep off it, but really it was so symbolic it made my day.


Coupons are for people who collect coupons, but seldom use them.


I had a dream once about a mustache.

Eat ALL your veggies.


Vitamins help activate enzymes, apperantly.

I need a size 5 micron pen.

GOT TO BE SOME GOOD TIMES AHEAD...


Listen to them sing their songs.


Have you ever seen Bonzo withought a mustache? it's a real life changing expirience.


Miniature stuff for the elderly corporation. A non profit organization that sadly dosn't exist.

Did you know that eating animals actually contributes 40% more to greenhouse gasses than all forms of transportation combined?



John Lennon hammered an imaginary nail, paying some imaginary money. Touching story, actually.


Mainstream is like, SOOO mainstream... (But truthfully Maroon 5 is even more mainstream, corrupting at massive scales)


 My hands still smell of cheese and ketchup. YAY.




George Digs Love.


How old are your socks right now?


"Eating cows with such persistence dosn't offer much resistance to this cockamamie business"
-A very awesome person, guitarist, singer, songwriter, sitarist, unibrowist, actor, Beatle, fan of Monty Python, former inhabitant of Friar Park, about 5'11", brown eyes, brown hair, was about 140 pounds in 1963, gained some weight with age preventing him from wearing his original sgt. pepper suit in the making of the When We Was Fab video as I heard in an interview, but didn't look any fatter at all, Member of The Traveling Wilburys, not a fan of taxes or getting sued, most successful solo album was released in 1971, Liverpudlian accent, lover of Fender Stratocasters, painter of houses, unique and highly skilled slide guitarist, underrated (but not as much as his friend Richard Starkey), liked to go to car races, has one son that looks EXACTLY like he did, vegetarian, born February 25th, 1943, good friends with Eric Clapton, got deported from Germany when he was 17, favorite candy WAS jelly babies, but I'm not so sure about afterwards, was called "The Quiet Beatle" but could be quite the opposite.


Do you like fried frenches?

DUTCHLAND, home of the marshmallows. (REALLY? I highly doubt it.)


My pants look not as bright as they did this morning


Obey the laws of the laws you want, eh, the others are really your choice.


Some people look like their eyes, and other people have eyes.


I like all the colors!!!!!!!!!! =D









E.



No comments:

Post a Comment