Wednesday, December 26, 2012

He sounds as weird as he sounds like he'd sound

I call this "Living on Mars", and also to be called what happens when you like the D-A-G-A  chord progression... Would show you the track where I sing it but I don't know if I could put an audio file on here and throughout the thing I kept on having to keep my cat Chubber from eating pencils, plastic, wires, a small ceramic cat (her dramatic display of fake cannibalism), a poster board, and probably some other things that I've forgotten to mention.

There was a man who lived in the world who looked at the sky all night
Looked at the moon, looked at the stars, pretending the world was alright
But every chance he'd have, he'd get a cup of tea, and laugh until dawn, he had forgotten his keys
He'd look in the door next-door, look at what fun they had... He'd wish he had more...
He was born under the sun and the clouds, he had his deal of rain. But the world around, how it would change, they said he had use his brain.
Some of his days he would wander back, back to he was before
Only to find that it was gone, left daydreaming among the poor
stay in dear, his mother had said, stay out and you'll burn your head
Wander off into the night, think too simple and you'll loose your life.
What was he searching for, inside he had not a clue
He pleaded with the world above, hoping to get a cue
He didn't know, oh what was he to do? All his life it was too much to chew,
Still he would look past his door, He missed nice people... but what was missing for?
He was given the key to the earth, but forgot it on the way there
The only proof of who he was, his mixed up eyes and tangerine hair
He stepped outside, smelled the air, looked at how everything seemed to come in pairs
Looked at the place in which he was all alone, how can you call such a world a home?
He looked at the glittering sky and cried, how can you live when the world fills with lies?
He took a ship across the sea, to see what he could find
Soon enough he found someone to fill up his mind
He no longer wandered around, cold and alone. he made up his mind, got a home
He still looked up to the sky, the sun and the stars. Everything was similar except for the moon, it was closer than it had been, living on mars.
Yes, my attempt at something for the day... I don't even remember what I did for the rest of it...

I JUST FOUND OUT WHY I SNEEZE RIGHT AFTER EATING DARK CHOCOLATE! Photic sneeze reflex, sneezing after a bunch of stimulation in the face, also happens in bright light. And I also found that dark chocolate is high in iron! and that despite popular misconceptions, vegetarians (and expecially vegans) DO consume more iron than people who eat dead animals! YAY. I'll leave you with that little bit of knowladge. OH YES, AND I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT, BUT I'LL POST IT TOMORROW OR SOMETHING. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5154 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment