Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Night At The Opera

It was the symphony, actually, that's why I'm up so late, that and a big cup of coffee... Have I ever mentioned I'm a tea drinker? XD I could hardly sit still. I could of named this "A Night at the Symphony", but I've never heard of that album, but I'm sure such an album probably exists somewhere... I'LL LOOK IT UP.
I was correct, it is a compilation album of various classical songs by the likes of fancy people from the 1700s who played the harpsichord before the piano was invented... GROOVY... I feel like going to sleep. Before all that, around 16:00 (Lazing on a SATURDAY afternoon, yes) I had a dream about John Lennon and a type writer. it was very simple, I just saw John Lennon using a type writer, and the keys hitting the page, letters in spaces, and the sound it made. Last night I had a dream where Freddie Mercury was still alive and looked like Bob Dylan and was somewhat insane, but still was Freddie. Exept a little more essentric. And he looked like Bob Dylan with a mustache. It was odd. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW OFFICIALLY 5143 DAYS OLD!!! =D

And just wanted to mention, I'm wearing a shirt that looks like something Robert Plant would wear in the 70s, except with something underneath it. But I CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT ROGER DALTREY, because not enough people have donated to the Roger Daltrey Needs a Shirt Foundation... You'll come around when you see him preform shirtless 15 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment