Friday, December 28, 2012

LATE AGAIN... slipped my mind.

WELL, I SHOULD BE GETTING TO SLEEP... The night before last night I had a dream where if you could hit the sky at the exact right time and exactly the right angle you could pierce a hole in the sky and control time to go backwards... it was a rarely known fact and I wanted to use it to go back in time to prevent John Lennon from being shot. Yes, finally my dream self shares my ambitions. So I got a partner to join me in my quest. First he was Jimmy Barclay, a kid from a radio show, but soon he transformed into Freddie Mercury. So, me and Freddie were embarking on our quest. By the time we got there the dream had changed and it was really a big spaceship thing that contained a bunch of people wanting to go back in time to all kinds of places, most of them selfish reasons. I just wanted to save John. Well, the ship was originally planned to go backwards chronologically. That was good, saved energy, made sence. It wasn't like you could just zap yourself to a compleately different place in time, disapear one place, reapear the next- You had to travel there. First it would go slowly- the first day might go backwards in real time, the first month might be about a week long, after that a year might take a couple weeks, and it would slowly speed up the more time you went back, later tens of thouzands of years could pass in a blink of an eye- that was a problem. You could miss where you were going. This wouldn't be too bad though, when you want to go back let's say around 50,000 years you wouldn't really need an exact year. If you wanted to go back to around 4000 B.C. you wouldn't need an exact week, you'd just be there. Now for recent things, you'd usually want an exact day. Or really recent, an exact hour. I'd be going back in time to about mid day at least, to make sure I was prepared. But it could be a bit sooner, or a bit before. But I NEEDED it to be within that day. That should of been more than posible- except for the drivers and navigators of the ship were payed off- they would go to certain locations first, the places that certain people wanted, some WAY back and catch the other stuff later. That could very well ruin the whole thing. I might miss John by 50 years. Or 500 years. I could get lucky though, I just hoped for that. So we all sat in rows and rows of crowded seats, just sitting there, maybe getting something at a cafeteria (but even the plain milk had sugar in it) and maybe once in a while you could do something. So we waited. towards the middle of the dream Freddie changed into someone else (because dreams change like that) and it was disapointing and sad. He was boring and only hung around a group of other people (Merlin was one of them, strangely enough) even though it was our quest. He didn't even care about it at all. Luckilly, I managed to become lucid and tried to change him back. Like a lot of lucid dreams I'm not too powerful so it was very hard- but he managed to become Freddie again. So we continued. I didn't get to finish the dream though. Well, GOOD NIGHT, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5156 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment