Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"If your going to fail at life, make it a passion." - Some quote I just made up while opening this page to post it on

OKAY- one thing I have to ask... WHY DO I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!?1?!??!?!?!? WHY???? It dosn't seem like something I'd like BUT IS SO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT LIKE ADAM'S ALL NATURAL CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER!- And that is very serious, mind you
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVhmmPbVPY =D
I don't usually like 80s music, but when it's made by people big in the 60s or 70s you (usually, with the exception of much of Paul McCartney's stuff and a few others) CAN'T GO WRONG! =D
I made a gingerbread house today! it was very decorative, I did the front all fancy, needed somthing on the roof so I did the Led Zeppelin symbols (their fourth album symbols) and drew cartoon Ringo on the back in frosting. It was very pretty, until it caved in. then it was just fancy food. BUT- it still was somewhat good looking- just not as functional as it was in its prime. Like Mick Jagger. Except he's slightly less good looking then somewhat. ANYWAYS, today I had nachos. They were good. I also had a dream about a taco stand. And I should get to sleep. I taught myself how to play the George Harrison version of If Not For You, easier then I thought =)
PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5146 DAYS OLD!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment