Saturday, December 22, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS, WE'RE ALL STILL ALIVE

Well, today I got to do stuff. The world didn't end, the Mayans just got lazy. SAME HERE XD Today I got to eat snails (yes, the only time I have ever eaten a land animal willingly since my vegetarianism, but I don't think it's a mammal and certainly isn't a bird) and I got to see Elf as a musical. It was all pretty groovy. Along with that, I also got... I don't have anything to say XD WORDS SEEM TO EXCAPE ME... Well, first day of winter break, pretty groovy, I have money and loose change all over my floor, along with my red pants and my black and gold Beatles shirt... and the sheet music to Black Dog... and a couple of guitar picks... Erasers... Pencils... My amp... My framed drawing of George Harrison... Some webkinz that I can't belive I still own... Folded up ferry schedules from different seasons that never really change except for the colors... A belt... My Abbey Road hat... Myself... Fandango... Many other things...  Happy fun time. WELL, NOTHING MUCH TO SAY, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5150 DAYS OLD!!! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment