Friday, December 21, 2012

Obladi, Oblada, life goes on, brah! And Jai guru deva, nothings gonna change my world, nothings gonna change my world...

I promised my self 2 years ago that on this day I would sing those songs... AND I HAVE. 'Cause we ain't all dead and the world didn't end obviously XD Well, shouldn't say that, your world could of ended and you now find yourself in mine. And there are a few hours left of the solstice. Anyways, a few minuets ago I found I could kind of sing the main part of black dog, could sing it easilly an octave lower, an octave higher, could sing most of it 2 octaves higher and a bit of it 2 octaves lower. I HAVE A LARGE YET EXTREAMELY USELESS RANGE. But I'm working on my Plant like singing. Singing like a Plant. A Robbert Plant. I just end up yelling the higher words to the point my voice starts cracking, crashing, and burning. IT HURTS XD
Okay, half an hour later--- maybe I just needed to warm up- sounding okay now XD
GUESS WHAT? turns out that all the time I've been singing that song I've been making up some of my own lyrics that I thought I heard that wern't really there XD JOHN LENNON MOMENT XD I'm confused at what they really are now...

maybe almost an hour later... (yes, I'm getting sidetracked, I impulsively wanted to hear what Roger Taylor's talking voice sounded like (sounds a lot like Paul McCartney even though their singing is WAY different) and ended up watching a few short bits of things, like an interview type thing about the later days of Freddie and I was just watching something on the making of Bohemian Rhapsody, Brian goes through almost all the bits of tracks, all the backing vocals and guitars and stuff that wern't over taped, groovy stuff) And I like how Brian refers to the different feels to different guitar parts as "colors", never heard that before but it really illustrates it... It kind of makes me think of his guitar work in a different light, like pointalism, the way he does it. He takes track after track after track, like an orchestra, with different bits, different flavors, or better yet, "colors". I LOVE THAT. COLORS. =D

well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5149 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment