Sunday, December 30, 2012

MAN.

Yes, started drawing this, listening to Ringo...
"From your friend and mine, Ringo Starr."
That was from the last track of his third album... Now it's playing Helter Skelter... MORE RINGO VOCALS! "I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!" still got to draw a picture of that. I found one I started at school about a year ago, but I got to do a fancy one.
ANYWAYS- this picture is of Prince Daysari of the common nations. Later King Daysari of Laeviria, the twin of King Caelian of Aurevitia, the first sons of King Alexzander of the common nations. I just made up the phrase "Common Nations" JUST NOW, though I've known these characters for at least two years, LET'S SEE IF IT STICKS XD
I DIG A PONY- like that song. I have almost nothing to put on here, because it feels like I've done absolutely nothing today. AH, WELL. There must be some form of creation I havn't tried today that I enjoy doing- I've played my guitar for a looong time, I drew that, I tried writing but I didn't have anything to write, WHAT ELSE IS THERE? I feel like there's something I've missed... I don't want to sleep yet... AH, I'LL FIND SOMETHING, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5158 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment