Monday, December 3, 2012

"That nose with a short guy attatched to it"

Yes, this post, like many others, is dedicated to Richard B. Starkey. Unlike the others, this one has been inspired by reading the Uncyclopedia article on him. Yes, it was hillarious. But this is not about that. It is about Ringo. And the future of this blog. I'm sorry... But I think I might type the letter i in the next sentence! I AM SO SORRY!!! Wow, I actually did. AMAZING. Ringo has one i in it, just saying. And Ringo has two eyes. Like every normal two eyed organism on this plannet- But very few single beings can claim to reach the fame of Ringo. I may do an art study on his mustaches... of coarse that leads to a project I was going to do that never saw the light of completion at the end of the tunnel... YET. XD I will look at it to see how out of date the drawing is...
UGH. I spent so long on each picture and looking back I could do better in two minuets... XD well, If I really wanted to do it I could probably even doodle them in class or something. BUT I DON'T KNOW. Well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5131 DAYS OLD!!! =D

Okay, so I just randomly saw what was on the front page of deviantArt. I FORGOT HOW AMAZING IT WAS- All this awesome art- well, then a few my little pony things, but you get used to ignoring it XD
I need to scan in my micron drawings and try coloring that...

No comments:

Post a Comment