Friday, December 14, 2012

MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR!

I just watched the special they had on the Magical Mystery Tour on PBS, and next they'll show the movie! It was funny hearing peoples' responces, I always thought probably only 1 in 85 people would find the movie "bearable", and 75% of those people would find it "MOST EXELENT", and I am the lattermost of the latter. They were expecting a story with a plot, a nice christmas special. It's not supposed to be a story, or a movie, or whatever- It's a work of art! A rather abstract piece of art, and featuring the best group musicians ever to grace the 20th century, The Beatles!
NOW IT'S STARTING!

OKAY, JUST WATCHED IT... PSYCHEDELLIC, MAN! I expecially like the scene with Paul and the fool on the hill was playing... Ah, love the scenes and the colors... and Ringo and his aunt, seeing him act... And when John was playing with a little girl "Should we give the baloon to George" XD George... His mustache was GREAT XD and I think my VERY FAVORITE PART was the wizards XD that was the best of all. well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5142 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment