Monday, August 1, 2011

AND YEAH.

so, today I created something that Beatles fans are supposed to draw themselves on, and hopefully some day it will resemble a crowd... (there are a TON of deviant Beatles fans out there...) so far I have me (the one with the bag over their head, a lot like me, huh?) and someone who likes my art, Beatlesbiggestfan1, and I have 2 people who are going to do it (one is a probably because I know them and I'm just guessing) and I'm working on the famous "grab my" meme, and in mine, they grab Ringo's nose! (you'll just have to see it when it's done...) I saw one when that guy grabbed a subway sandwhich and lost weight (forget his name though) OKAY, I STOPPED AND STARTED THIS SONG AND IT MADE A VERY CREEPY GHOSTLY SOUND FOR A SECOND, AND IT just happens to be "Ask me why" by the Beatles in 1962! reminds me of that mary jane song now... she looks as an african queen... and have you ever thought of how it would be if you fell asleep with your ipod on and you have a nightmare with that sound and when you wake up and the sounds don't stop and you think your still in this never ending nightmare???!?!? then you finally realise after it goes to some song like, lets say, "drive my car" that you left it on- BUT YOU CAN'T STOP IT- and realise you really are in some strange dream that you can't wake up from for the moment? I have.  only thought about it though. but I ALMOST fell asleep to that song though. but the end kind of creeped me out.  oh well... WHAT WAS I TYPING ABOUT? oh yes, and I GOT MY THUMB SLAMED IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR REALLY HARD TODAY! although my eyes were instinctively watering from extreme pain, I thought it quite comical! yeah, it was bleeding so much that it bled through a rag and I couldn't move it and the nail will probably fall out tomorrow, but really, it was only the pain, and other than that, yeah, it was QUITE COMICAL! =D, well that shows how much I care for my well being... just glad I can still use it for typing and drawing and playing the piano etc. my only other consern is, I kind of have good looking hands you can say, (I've been told multiple times) and if I loose my thumb nail that would kind of be like "Meh..." every time I stair down at my hands... well, I do value my hands... and the person who did it kept on apollogising, but I really didn't care about that part, really wasn't their fault. frankly, they gave me something something to post about and taught me some sort of lesson that can be used later in my life so I can be to some extent gratefull! although I wouldn't like it to happen again much... just one of those things that cant be blamed on anybody... well, living on in one of those rare and much cherished happy moments... I AM NOW 4641 DAYS OLD! and quite tired at that... I do like this song, the fool on the hill, =D
and Macca gives me happiness yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment