Thursday, August 11, 2011

OMlet Grapes, I almost forgot to post! AND like I have said, time and time again, THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE.

can't think of much that happened today- WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT??? my sister got a rat today! and he's George's brother and knew him before we got him! he's an albino, and I discovered their contrasting personalities within 15 minuets of us getting Ember (that's his name, my sister says because he's "white hot" and "he has a fire inside that shows through his eyes") that George is the adventurous hyper one that sometimes gets into things he shouldn't and that Ember is the calm goodie two-shoes who likes to eat. GEORGE BARELY EATS ANYTHING. and they get along REALLY well, from the second they saw each other (possibly again if we're right) so... got further in remastering my comic and FOUND OUT THAT IT'S REALLY LONG... I probably will end up editing a few parts, and changing some of the names that their original (some of them were from shows and stuff but they kind of became their own) but most of the main ones are 100% original... so far we have Andrew (whatever I re-made his last name to be) the 11 year old computer nerd who no one understands and Danny Medgeak (pronounced mud-geek)  who is some strange eight or nine year old... sadly so far Andrew is sounding like a bit of a snob, and hopefully the rest will prove otherwise... IF YOU GET ME STARTED ON SOMETHING, I COULD GO ON AND ON. like... THAT PLACE I WENT TO ABOUT A YEAR AGO THAT I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT'S ALL VEGAN! WITH DELICIOUS FAKE MEAT!!! =D (just to be perfectly random...)
WELL, better get to sleep soon, AND I'M 4651 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment