Thursday, August 18, 2011

Now, I definately wouldn't say life sucks in general, just- dddddddddfjklsa;sldkkk FORGET IT. DON'T READ THIS. IT DOSEN'T MATER.

okay, so my computer charger quit working AGAIN, and I don't think I can get a new one... and then it shut down on it's own and I lost some progress on my drawing...no one cared AT ALL... I got the idea of sulking off to my room and overturning a chair on the way out, but that seemed a little much (expecially since I'm a fairly peaceful person) and knowing that since it's me, it would also hit my ankle or something... OKAY, THERE IT IS AGAIN! 2 minuets away from this page and I'm feeling normalish! weird... now I just need to listen to something... or, better yet, TRY TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN THE LIBRARY BY GEORGE HARRISON! I might just not because I'm tired, but I'll try! okay, I ended up looking at my  dA updates... well, that's all for now! exept I think I had a dream about something- OH WAIT- that was just that little story that I think a bit up every night while half asleep- NEVER MIND! that wouldn't exactly be up to my posts "standards", I guess I can put it that way... well, anyways, I AM NOW 4658 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment