Tuesday, August 16, 2011

i got SOMETHIN TO WRECK!

YEP, today I bought a "WRECK THIS JOURNAL"!!! it's lovely... I should show you all the pages some time... but right now it SMELLS STRONGLY OF SCENTED OILS! at first it was nice, but after a while it made me lightheaded... doesn't smell like it has any alcohol in it or anything... it is VERY BEUTIFUL... AND I GOT 3 GREEN AND BLACK FEATHERS IN MAH HAIR!  it's awesome... AND I- lets see, what did I do? oh, I KNOW, I WILL TURN TO RANDOM PAGES IN MY "WRECK THIS JOURNAL" AND TELL YOU SOME OF WHAT I DID TO THE PAGES! (the pages tell you to do stuff, normally destructive to the journal)
1. collected 2 fruit stickers
2. smeared dirt
3. tested charcoal from the beach on it
4. cut out a funnel and drank water from it
5. slammed it in a friend's car trunk (the same one that my thumb was slammed in)
6. threw a pencil at the printed target a few times
7. tore strips from it
8. tried to connect the dots from memory
9. cut through several layers of it
10. chewed on it
11. stomped and jumped and wiped my feet on it after running in the sand and the water
12. pressed sea weed and a flower between it's pages
13. poked holes in it with a pencil
14. scribbled wildly, violently, with reckless abandon
15. threw it hard from my balcony to the hard rock ground

AND MUCH MORE!!! I will be sleeping with it tonight... I am aware of how strange that sounds... well- OMLET GRAPES!!! I TODAY JUST DESCOVERED THE PEOPLES ARE MAKING A SEQUEL TO AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER! IT WILL BE THE LEGEND OF KORRA! she looks awesome, and I usually don't EXTREMELLY like the female characters, BUT THIS ONE LOOKS AWESOME!!! it's 70 years later, and it will be steam-punkish, and it takes place mainly in a city that Zuko and Aang made together! Korra will be the next avatar, and knows all the elements exept for air, and seems like almost THE OPPOSITE of Aang! this will be very interesting... you can see a preview here it may air next year... I can only wait... AND I'M 4656 DAYS OLD!!! YEAH =D

OOH, about Korra, I just read about Mako and Bolin! I think I'll like Bolin... he sounds like he might be like a RP character of mine, Caspian... (though sometimes he goes by Kaspian) just a thought...

OMG HE HAS A FERRET/PANDA!!!! =D =D =D!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment