Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jai guru deva... and I mean it...

so, today ANOTHER day in the life of yours truly.... OR IS IT? well... I don't know about you but... let's see.... OMlet Grapes, I need to brush my hair... I'm just somewhat lazy... it's one of my mortal flaws right now... OH YES, and my pictahs for today... did I post one or two? TWO! just remembered...
this one was a commission (request) commissioned by a friend of mine... George doing a hand stand while Ringo saying "don't hurt yourself Georgie!" i personally like it... if the background looks all weird and grey it's supposed to be transparent and just didn't show up right on here...








and this other one is just something I did for my id... nothing special... well, anyways, I was working on something else but my computer had a rather weird "episode" (and those are VERY rare with my nice MacBook Pro... 2010... 13" 4GB MEMORY!- sorry...) AND I HAD TO RESTART IT... Gimp should really do some sort of recovery thing... it shouldn't be too hard... just save a back up every 15-30 minuets... so, ANYWAYS... should be getting to bed... AND I'M 4640 DAYS OLD!!! =D




and remember children, Beatle Mania is a very contagious long lasting virus, may stick with you your whole life, and may make you AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment