Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AND THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS THE AFTERNOON. MEH. oh well...

okay, I used to have pictures instead of links but it isn't working...

so...
 http://89000007anl.deviantart.com/#/d446gfu
this is somethin I did today... I PERSONALLY LIKE IT! here you have (left to right): George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, and John Lennon! in other words: THE BEATLES! of coarse you probably already knew that... and it's another one with a transparent background!!! =D then I also have these: http://89000007anl.deviantart.com/#/d43hy5s this one I did for a deviantArt birthday contest where you chose from four random abstract pictures and draw what you see! it was originally this:

http://mollinda.deviantart.com/journal/What-Do-You-See-Birthday-Contest-245506411#/d425vq5
 I SAW A ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OCEAN OF LEMONADE! of coarce it had to have to do with deviantArt, so I made llamas discover it! (the llama badge llamas from dA!) then I kept on seeing this mesage that said "if you need help click on 'Explain'" on my math thing and I got kind of frusterated so I was like "YOU KNOW WHAT- this would make a wonderful deviation! =D SO, I took  a screen capture of it, AND, after I was done, I made this:
http://89000007anl.deviantart.com/#/d43vt72
and if you really want to read it all, then click on it to view it bigger... well, anyways, coming to an end here... the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still... SORRY, listening to that song again... it's starting to remind me of a roleplay character of mine... actually 2... Johnathan H. Hermaya and Rex A. Errorus... Johnathan a son of Hermes and a bit of a pranking jerk, but only on the outside.... and Rex just a normal person- actually FAR FROM NORMAL, he's just kind of strange... actually it describes a large number of my characters... all strange and misunderstood at times, AND THEN THERE'S RICHARD, who no one really knows what goes on in his head, not even me... (well, except for when he daydreams about Yoko Ono...) well, THAT'S ABOUT IT! AND I'M 4643 DAYS OLD!!! and guess what? THIS BLOG IS 299 DAYS OLD! 299 DAYS OF DAILY POSTING! =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment