Thursday, August 25, 2011

wow... yeah... YOU KNOW WAT? I'M ALMOST DONE READING ALL MY POSTS!!!! YEAH!!!!

so... today I did A LOT-ish... I got new glasses! they're brown with blue and some yellow but look black when I wear them! way better then my other ones... OKAY, I'd always feel really sad when listening to "All Those Years Ago" by George Harrison, but then for some reason the last two times I've heard it,  get the feeling he's referring to me instead of John... OMlet Grapes, The Rising Sun! this is the most AMAZING song I've ever heard... it's... speachlessish... WELL, I went to a park today, with boat docks and stuff, do you call that a marina? I don't know. well, anyways, we saw HUNDREDS of jellyfish of all sizes in one place, LITERALLY HUNDREDS! and I decided to touch one (they were the harmless clear type) and found them quite smooth... and I started petting the ones near me, and found out that they are very peaceful creatures... all living together, no pain, no war, just drifting along wherever life takes them... something in them reminded me of myself, you know? and walking back there was this place with all these flags and I was like "THEY DON'T HAVE A NUTOPIAN FLAG? seriously people..." this is the second day of me being a Nutopian... amazing, isn't it?... I have always hated conflict, you know? I was a very peaceful child... instead of playing "boys vs. girls" like them normal children, I'd walk around saying that "boys and girls are basically the same, and we should just forget about our differences"... well... anyways... I guess that's it, AND I'M NOW well, 4665 days old! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment