Tuesday, August 23, 2011

aww George... him and his own brand of lovely 80's music... (I don't really like it when they go ENTIRELY overboard with the synthesisers...) ah, at least he dosn't have to suffer through today's music... WOW... this song is AMAZING!

THE SONG THE RISING SUN IS AMAZING! I think Dhani must of put it together with his recordings after... well... you know. ANYWAYS, I just got 5 CD'S FROM THE LIBRARY! 1 with ALL MY FAVORITE GEORGE HARRISON SONGS AND MORE, 2 by John Lennon, and 2 by The Beatles! wow, I love this song... well, I started to draw a picture of a character I made up, PROJECT 2953B, that's his name, probably somewhere around 15 years old, he was created to be half man, half computer, they locked him up and treated him like just another machine until he escaped... OOH, WHEN WE WAS FAB- sorry, I just like that song... so, here it is, not finished though:
I think I might put some wires in his neck or something... they catch him and try to control him (the computer part of his brain enabled him to use all his brain, thus giving him powers that a normal human could never have...) well, just a thought... CAN YOU GUESS WHO I MODELED HIM AFTER? IF YOU GUESS RIGHT I WILL GIVE YOU INVISIBLE 89,000,007£! no really, if you guess correctly I will largely congratulate you, just comment. it would be a great accomplishment! he doesn't look too much like him anymore... OMG I LOVE THIS SONG IT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS! day turned black, sky ripped apart... later: all I got to do, is to love you, all I got to be, is to be happy! CAN YOU GUESS NOW? BLOW AWAY! love that song!!!!!! it might be one of my top 3! THAT IS AMAZING TO MAKE MY TOP 3! I need to get some of Ringo's albums too... WELL, anyways, now I am 4663 DAYS OLD!!! =D! GEORGE!!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment