Wednesday, August 24, 2011

yeah, I know, 3 posts in one day...

so, I was listening to "Any Road" (an absolutely wonderful song by George Harrison) while going back to my first post, flipping through all those pages of posts... I saw my life for almost the past year go past my eyes... my Beatle obsession... before... my school days... the beginning of my depression when I was afraid to mention it... my reading days of Inkheart and The lost hero and stuff... my days of Aurevitia... my days of drawing those long faces... before I EVEN DREW MUCH... my innocent days of not knowing BARELY ANYTHING! not knowing the name of George Harrison... having a little pet caterpillar... all with them positive feelings... my good life... now it's all up and down... and then there was the back then when it was all down... around February to May... maybe April... I'd have to read them... the song The Rising Sun is amazing and sums up my life right now these odd moments of the universe for me... I'm listening to it you know... Oh George...

No comments:

Post a Comment