Sunday, August 21, 2011

AND YEAH, THAT'S THE STORY OF YEAHNESS... yeah

so, TODAY I am home, got back from camp, REALLY tired because we just watched a movie and I HAD TO GET UP AT 7:30! but in 8 days I'll have to wake up at 6 hours EVERY morning 5 days a week! I probably not survive much... sometimes I wonder what in the world is wrong with my health...well, ANYways... STILL working on that drawing (of coarse I havn't had much of a chance) and I may start some sort of beatles cartoon colaboration thing on dA... SOOO tired... I'm so tired, I don't know what to do, I'm so tired, my mind is set on you, I wonder should I call you, but I KNOW what you would do! you'd say I'm putting you on, but it's no joke, it's doing me harm You know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain You know it's three weeks, I'M GOING INSANE! YOU KNOW I'D GIVE YOU EVERY THING I'VE GOT FOR A LITTLE PEACE OF MIND!!! Peace and love, peace and love... just a little song I got stuck in my head... AND I'M 4661 DAYS OLD!!! =D
1492 somewone sailed somewhere to find some contry... his name was something like... Charles? Charlie? I don't know... sometimes random things pop into my head like that exept I always miss the main point sometimes... THIS SCREEN WAS BRIGHT BUT NOW IT'S DARKER...  don't you hate when you get all that fore head sweat? I FOUND BEATLE WIGS ON AMAZON! and I had french toast sticks for breakfast... I'm really tired... AGH, WHY DOES MY FACE ITCH ALL THE TIME LIKE 9- HOW MANY DAYS OF THE WEEK ARE THEIR? oh yeah, that's 8 right? Eight days a week, I lo-o-o-o-ove you, Eight days a week- OH, it's really seven, sorry! they just sung that to like... yeah I could probably explain it later but I am TOTALLY LOST AT THOSE FANCY WORDS! Oh wow, I almost just wrote "fanny words", which would of been strange... WAHT EVER... DEH. MEH. NEH.  JKLLLDFS;ALKFGJSD; OIUYFPA98UGT L and sighning out! =D
good my tongue and lips regained feeling... that would be seen as TOTALY unresponsible... and somewhat stupidly suicidal... is that substance abuse? WHAT EVER, that's for later! but right now I'm totally fine, looking forward to some SLEEP. yeah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment