Monday, August 8, 2011

GEORGIE GEORGE GEORGE!

nope, not George Harrison, MY RAT! yep, he's mainly named after George Harrison, but also partly George Barclay, George Weasley, George Errorus (that one's a rp character), George Washington... LETS SEE... any other Georges I should know about? so... I would put a picture on here but they're on my camera and I'm too lazy to get the converter and hook it up and get the camera and take out the PREHISTORIC memory card, make sure when putting it in the converter I don't bend one of those flimsy peg things again, move the pictures from my camera to my computer, ATTEMPT to upload it, AND IT MAY NOT EVEN WORK. and I don't really have a really good picture of him, and he's tired, so I don't want to bother him... for a rat originally meant for snake food and probably not handled much of his life, HE IS REALLY NICE! I can't believe I didn't tell you how I got him!!! well, I went to ANOTHER pet store, I wanted a baby and I wanted a male, and some pet stores don't even have rats, let alone live animals... so we decide to go to this certain place, and they have this small little room with A TON OF CAGES, including a parrot which was sort of loud... and there were stacks of cages, with the rats in SIZES. THAT IS A IMMEDIATE INDICATOR THAT THE PLACE IS NOT CATERED TOWARDS RATS AS PETS. small, medium, large, and jumbo, which was really by age... and then they were in small cages with almost nothing in them, except for food and bedding and water, and there was three in the small cage, 2 white and one that was grey and white, the EXACT color combination that I was looking for (that's kind of how it worked out with my guineapig guffy, there were other solid colored ones exept for her and her brother, and I wanted a female, so it was perfect) and he just HAPPENS to be a male, and if he wasn't we'd probably have to drive REALLY far to get one or something... so, I buy him and HE WAS ONLY 5 DOLARS, and at the ratteries their like 25... (that's another thing, in those kinds of stores the older ones are more expencive, because their meant for food, but in others the youngest are the expencive ones) so, he was just sitting in the corner before, and then he was in a small box meant for mice or something, and it was WAY TOO SMALL... and my mom had to stay at a store forever, and THEN I got an idea to go to McDonalds! now, normally this would be WAYYYY out of character for me, but I figured that if my sister got a happy meal, IT WOULD COME WITH A BOX! so, luckily it did, and he stayed in there for a while, until we got an exercise ball thing, you know one of those where they run around inside? so, we had to keep him in there, AND HE HAD TO STAY IN THERE FOR HOURS! so, when we FINALLY got home, I put together his GIANT cage, (yep, it was the luxury cage, I think it was meant for like 4 or five) and he's only like 4 or 5 weeks old, so it's REALLY BIG FOR HIM, but of coarse he'll grow a lot, and he just sits in THE SAME CORNER, IN THE SAME POSITION, THE WHOLE TIME. at first I was worried about him, but after holding him for quite a while, I can see he's just fine. even if you put him on the very top level of his cage he'll climb down to the same corner though. so, today he got to be outside his cage quite a bit, and is REALLY friendly! and he likes burrouing in grass if he's outside *coughsGRAMINOIDScoughs* so, I guess I should be sleeping soon, had an AWESOME dream last night but I don't remember it well enough to tell it... AND I'M 4648 DAYS OLD!!! =D

hey, have you ever found it creepy when your score on a game just happens to be 1666? kind of like Ringo's likes on a some video I saw recently, except he's okay because his birthday is the seventh day of the seventh month... and when he turned seven it was 7/7/47... I JUST WISH I HAD SOME SORT OF COOL BIRTHDAY... well, I guess my birthday was when all the Beatle's songs were put on iTunes... =D

heh, just read that up above, "on a some video"... I SOUND LIKE A MARIO! =D
and Luigi too, BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE! plus green is my third favorite color! (black, navy, green, turquoise, orange, purple, red, yellow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment