Thursday, August 4, 2011

okay... NOW WHAT???

what did I do today?... oh yes... not much to post about... exept I LISTENED TO I AM THE WALRUS AND WROTE DOWN ALL THE RANDOM WORDS SAID BY THOSE MUFFLED HARD TO HEAR VOICES LAST NIGHT! this is what I got...
1.did you wear your ring yet?
2.what a delightful kitty
3.madam lucy
4.the man maintained the foot
5.excuse me
6.then cake and ice-cream
7.bury my body
8.now find stuff like me to Edmund Allen's gossip
9.awful nice upon repetition, the problem is
10.OHH untimely death!
11.service in the military
12.few years in the bicycle riding and he thinks he's Daniel every time
13.is she dead? sit you down father! regret you!

YEP, BUNCH OF RANDOM STUFF! I am the most sure about 4,6,7, and 10... although 4 was a bit strange... WELL, that's for today- WHAT???? I FORGOT! I WILL DRAW YOU A PICTAH NOW!
-okay, it's been about 10 minuets... HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment