Sunday, August 14, 2011

yep, it's time to get to sleep... I'm workin on random stuff... tip for random junk making: DO NOT USE AN EXPENCIVE PROFESIONAL PROGRAM FOR COMPLICATED MOVIE MAKING! it takes forevah. but I did get the idea to draw a picture of John... this one I don't think will be simple and cartoony... GIVE ME A LITTLE DRAWING PRACTICE! =)

OKAY, first, WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS?

OKAY, second, WERE YOU CORRECT OR DID YOU GUESS AT ALL? well, that doesn't matter... unless you've seen him in the last 31 years... THEN I'D SAY... well, what would I say... ANYWAYS...  I DID have somethin for today... I had a doughnut... it was chocolate with sprinkles... and it was DELICIOUS... but it only lasted about a minuet... THAT'S ME AND MY FAST EATING HABITS. not to be confused with fast-food eating habits, because WITH ME IT'S JUST THE OPPOSITE. WHEN I WAS 11, I CREATED A BLOG CALLED 89000007! GET IT? IT RHYMES! one of those nice facts in life that RHYMES! today my dad made split pea soup... that was NOT a nice fact and it DID NOT RHYME... at first it sounded great, but THEN IT HAD A HORRID SMELL AND FAT DRIPPING DEAD PIG IN IT! poor overweight pig... but William loved it! (that's what my sister re-named her rat, it kind of suits him more...) AND I CALL HIM TUBBY! because he is! he's like a tub! and George is thin... LIKE GEORGE, fast LIKE GEORGE, and likes to excape... but I can't think of a time when any of the other Georges tried that... BUT HE IS QUIET, LIKE GEORGE! (okay, I am just goin on and on and on because my brain is like off and my eyes are like tired, but I'M NOT MAN, LIKE, YEAH) I find it interesting how they pronounce apologize (I'm listening to music)... like Chiron said, they're all sons of Apollo... I JUST LOVE IT HOW RICK RIORDAN PUTS LITTLE BEATLE RELATED SENTENCES IN THEIR THAT NORMAL PEOPLE WOULDN'T NOTICE BUT I WOULD... like in The Throne of Fire, they were listing off some of their students, and in the same sentence, it mentioned a Julian and a Sean! IS THAT A COINCIDENCE? I DON'T THINK SO.  OH YEAH, the next book is coming out soon! (excuse me while I look at his blog for book updates) O-M-G LOOK-AT-THAT:
http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2011/05/son-of-neptune-cover-revealed.html OOH, how fanceh, a link! CLICK ON IT. I BET THAT'S PERCY! I really hope that he doesn't forget about hesperina- WHAT? I MEAN ANNABETH! Hesperina would be his sister... she's just some RP character of someone's... now how'd I get THOSE two mixed up?... wow, tiredness.... BUT WHAT ABOUT GROVER? WHERE IS HE? okay, I'll just have to wait until October- OCTOBER? AND I JUST STARTED WORRYING ABOUT IT NOW??? well, I still havn't compleated my Beatles collection, so maybe that's keeping me occupied... LOVELY, IT'S TWENTY-THREE FIFTY-FIVE. 23:55????!
now one of  the things you have probably learned from me is: DON'T ASK. because I'll answer!:BARNEY FIFE. But you still havn't gotten the guy on the top of the post I guess! well, here you go: 15/20/13/19 17/10/19/19/20/19
AND I LEARNED THAT ONE FROM ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY! fairly simple! but if I told you, YOU WOULDN'T DO IT YOURSELF! WELL, ANYWAYS, I'M CURRENTLY 4654 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment