Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am so sorry, but it appears that you have found my blog. *dramatic evil music* MWAHAHAHA!- sorry.

hi peoples! tonight I'm actually feeling GREAT! I have found that taking a long walk  in the middle of the road when you don't know where your going and no one knows that your going out is QUITE THE ENLIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. I think I should do it more often, maybe going farther and farther each time... maybe some time in the future when I feel really like that, I should stay a while there... away, I mean. it just made me feel like I had freedom... ah, it was nice... well, anyways... nothing really big accomplished today... WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? today I will anouce that I have officially become a resident of Nutopia... right now I am singing their International Anthem... quite lovely... it goes like this:
and that was it! absolutely lovely... although listening to too much pure post-Beatle Lennon in one sitting puts me in a odd mood... well, anyways... just keep on living man, Peace and Love, AND I'M NOW 4664 YEARS OLD, as I have announced! (I keep on doing it for the sake of doing it almost every day you know, and posting every day is quite lovely) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment