Monday, August 15, 2011

still drawin Lennon... OMlet Grapes, I USED TO THINK THIS STUFF JUST BURNED, BUT NOW I REALIZE IT SMELLS GOOD! IT'S LIKE SMEARING LIQUID PLAY-DOUGH ALL OVER ME FACE! =D

So... just watched Superman... always think it's one of those nice opertunities in life to watch something filmed before you were born... OOH, JUST REVEALED I'M YOUNGER THAN 32! SCARRY! but you probably already knew that... like a watcher on deviantart of mine, Beatlesbiggestfan01  said "Just because you can see what I look like and what age I am doesn't mean criminals automatically know where I live" the Beatle community... ah, good times... of coarse their going on right now- OMG, I just realized that I'm younger than her! like a year! and this whole time it seemed like I was older... weird. I'm one of those young deviants... looking for praise and pleasing people with their talents... ah, I just love making people happy... NOW, IMAGINE THAT ON A GLOBAL SCALE! now that's my dream- I don't want to be famous to be, well, famous, or rich, or anything like that, I just want to be one of those people who people look up to, and say, I want to be like them some day, and then they too, become great... wow, that sounds a lot like someone said... maybe it was Ringo... I AM ALWAYS THE RINGO IN EVERYTHING... ah, I guess I just have to wait a few years then for the luck to kick in... NOW THAT WOULD BE THE DAY. well, I guess for now I'll just have to continue with my posts, and who knows? maybe it'll be worth somethin some day... it has improved my spelling! ooh, do you want to see the picture I've been drawing? IT'S STILL IN AN EARLY STAGE, MIND YOU:
ah, do you like it? (I have realised that in this post, I say "ah," a lot...) well, my sister was amazed that I did it ALL by my self, even when I admitted that I used a reference picture! well, a lot of people do... yeah, just trying out this style again... last two were fails, but this one I think I have VERY good chances... George turned out like some odd faced Mexican dude and Ringo... he just didn't work out... well, THIS DRAWING IS IN AN EARLY STAGE PEOPLE, and it's time to wash this stuff off! (it's part of my 5-piece acne removal set thing... along with being a young deviant, I am also a sad individual who has been inflicted with severe acne from a very young age...) well, I guess I'm already 4655 days old! =D (WHAT was I talking about people? you know my age every single day in days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment