Saturday, August 6, 2011

NOW I CONTINUE...

OMlet Grapes, remind me to make those "Modern Ancient Roman" comics that I may or may not have mentioned earlier.. OH YES, my dream. (continued from last post) so, my teacher comes in, and asks me what I am doing in there,and I try to insist that I JUST APPEARED IN THERE, AND HAD NO IDEA HOW I GOT THERE! it turned out that if you stair at the latch at the right way at the right time and are the right person, you appear in the room/garden... so, instead of getting severely punished like I thought, she took me to the garage! and gave me a extremely special magic item, a fish tank with a bunch of magic fish! she gave them to me frozen, so I could transport them to my house. however, if I left them too long, I figured out that they may not survive... so, I start to carry it back to my house, and I check on my art studio/shop, see that I got some sales, and then get home, to find that some how I also have a grocery bag, AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER GOING GROCERY SHOPPING, meaning I had wasted even more time... so, I try de thawing the fish, but IT DOESN'T WORK! and now I start to panic, because this was a once in a life time thing, and I was supposed to be responsible... and then my teacher comes in, and I find out that all I was supposed to do is put a marble on a pedestal and sprinkle certain stuff in the water, and they all sprung to life! SO, then it kind of fades out, and the dream changes, and then the students are there, and there is a meat vs. vegetables war, and there's a few people on a pizza side, but only like 3 and it might of been exclusive or something... and I don't remember much, we were just running around... (of coarse I was on the vegetable side) and we were in the garden, and before I only got a glimpse of things, but then I could see this circular fountain with circles of colored glowing giant circular gems of all colors around it... and it's glowing with colors... then we just appear in a classroom and it fades out... then I'm in another dream, and I'm in some sort of fancy room, waiting for some kind of performance, and apparently I was supposed to be part of a play (alot like the ones I did a long time ago) and although it was a small crowd, it was a big performance. so, I have no idea what happened, and apparently I was part of the chorus, and THEY WERE ACTING OUT THE MEAT AND VEGETABLE WAR! AND ORIGINALLY I WAS A VERY BIG PART IN THAT!- okay, I made the mistake of posting late again... I'LL CONTINUE LATER, AND I'M 4646 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment