Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kalendas Martias!

KALENDAS MARTIAS! (first day of march), so I have been doing various things... AND I HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT HOW TO LUCID DREAM! that would be so inspirational!!! I have now decided to record ALL of my dreams now, not just the okay ones that I can post on this blog. and my teacher talked about peace corps today, and I think it is so cool, but sadly I'm not 21 yet and I have a ways to go so... yeah. and I am still trying to draw Damian, and I even made up his coat of arms but I HAVEN'T DRAWN HIS LEGS PROPERLY YET, BECAUSE I DON'T EXACTLY KNOW WHAT POSITION HE SHOULD BE IN! oh well,,, (that is kind of like... exept its,,,) I didn't know I had a drop of blood on my hand... okay must of picked a scab! (too much info you say? WELL I CAN BE WORSE!) so, now I'm 4488 days old, AND STILL NOT 21! =D

1 comment:

  1. you need to become a writer! they way to tie in the beginning to the end is great (recurring thought). must be your proximity to me, the dark force! Luke, you are my .....

    ahaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete