Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hiya! =D

I JUST FOUND AN AWESOME IPOD LIKE THING FOR ONLY 25 BUCKAROOS!!! YEEHAW!!!! (sorry for that moment of ultimate obscenity at the end of that, I just was trying to see your reactions!) so, YEAH, THATS RIGHT, VIDEO, MUSIC, RADIO,  AND MORE, FOR ABOUT ONLY $25!!! ON AMAZON!!! (did you know that the united states is like the only country that puts their money sign before the number?!!? its because money comes first 'round heah!!! (more strange language) (I got that knowledge from my math teacher) (with out the 'round heah) so, last night my dream involved a cat bigger than my small cat but much smaller than my big cat, and I- another one of those dreams.... IFILWAL! (I bet you have no idea what that means, but I do) oh, and I have another one! PSMMD: Please Spare My Magnetic Daughter, which does not make sense for me, because I don't have a daughter (not even a magnetic one) or it could be Please Spare My Mental Damian! poor Damian... (you do know who he is by now don't you?) (you could say he isn't exactly real but he exists in my mind!) OR IT COULD BE Pancakes Sleeping Make Me Dazzled! you know what IA4DO! stands for? I AM 4509 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment