Thursday, March 24, 2011

SALVETE!!!! I AM SOOOOO BEATIFIC!!!!!!

SALVETE!!!!! BEATIFIC MEANS BLISSFULLY HAPPY, IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, AND THAT IS VERY RARE FOR ME!!!!! (I'm OKAY!!!!) sooo, you know why I'm beatific? I HAVE COMPLETED MY ESSAY AND MY HISTORICAL (non*)FICTION (*the book I chose actually was non fiction) BOOK REPORT!!!!!! BOTH HUGE PROJECTS DUE TOMORROW!!! AND ITS ONLY 21 HOURS!!!! (so my computer just declaimed in pure self-satisfaction) yes, I have been using my thesaurus!!! on my Macbook Pro that announces the time on the quarter hour!!!!! so, my day started when I had a dream about the Beatles as my age and they went to my school, except for John, who was actually still dead, and they wanted to bring him back to life some how with his DNA and the king of the united states was funding it! (yes, in my dream there was a king of the united states, and he wasn't Obama, he was this other king dude who looked kind of like the burger king dude, and even had that crown, except without the burger king thing on it, kind of a mixture of these two versions:
and I only go to burger king like 3 times a year because it's sooo far, so, kind of strange. so, the Beatles minus John stayed at my house, and soon one of them and me were the only ones up, I think it was George, and I look out the window and see clouds hovering right above the water, and I'm like, "George, look at this, there's clouds hovering over the water!" he says something, kind of curious, but he's kind of tired too, and I say "I'm going down stairs to get a better look. you wanna come with?"  and he starts to say "yeah" when his "legal guardian" shows up and says "you need to get to sleep George!" and each one had a "legal guardian" who was a grouchy old man with a grey mustache and a pocket watch, and I don't know why they needed them, so he says "I guess I have to go now..." disappointed, and I'm like "okay, I'll take pictures for you" "see ya later" *legal guardian slams door*. and this whole time I'm a huge fan, so, then later they go to my school, and its at recess and its at this playground from the place I learned how to ride my bike at, strange enough, and then everybody was running around on the play structure, and after a while some acquaintance of mine comes up to me and she tells me she got off her braces and she normally doesn't really talk to me like that, and then she hugs me (she's the happy cheery type) and I'm like ooooookkkkkayyyy....... and this other acquaintance of mine, he kind of laughs, but not exactly at me (at least no in a very mean way) but kind of with me in the way I kind of had this nervous laugh going on. and then it was Jason, my science teacher's birthday, (WHICH IS INACCURATE BECAUSE HIS BIRTHDAY IS IN DECEMBER) (I remember when all my teachers birthdays are! =D) and every body got these really cool chocolate cupcake brownie things with liquid chocolate in the middle that were soooo good!!!! so, the dream goes on but I can't really remember it much. so, later, I get up in the morning, due to my alarm, and then later when I ask "why do people not like prunes? THEY'RE SOOO GOOD!" (I only had 1) she tells me, and I'm like 8 / , IVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE. soo, then at school it was going fine until social studies, I don't know why, then I went home (actually ate 2 fish tacos and then went home) and after I drank some chi tea, I WAS TOTALLY BEATIFIC, MORE THAN I HAVE BEEN IN A LONG, LONG, TIME!!!!!! so, then I GOT MY ASSIGNMENTS DONE, AND I WAS BEATIFIC!!!!! =D =D! I AM BEATIFIC ON THE 4511th DAY OF MY LIFE!!! AKA, I AM 4511 DAYS OLD!!!! =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment