Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HI ITS WENSDAY! THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE SPELLED!!

so, salvete people, today I HAD THIS AWESOME CHOPPINO AND AM CURRENTLY BURNING RANDOM DISCS TO MY COMPUTER! so...................... today I..... OH YEAH, my sister, her friend, and I, almost broke a tree in a park next door... its really a big cold rocky beach, not really most people's idea of a park... but it has this strange sideways tree coming out of some rocks with 2 loong branches and roots half exposed, half in the rock, so we were kind of sitting on it, hanging on it, leaning on it as hard as we can, and we hear this cracking noise, and check to see the damage, and this keeps on happening every few minuets, and then there is a HUGE cracking noise, and then we realise that the branches had lowered about more than half a foot from its original position and was very easy to move around! so, that was a fail... ANYWAYS, so... OH YEAH! I FORGOT TO SAY MY DREAM! SO, a couple nights ago I had this strange dream: I went to Africa, and there was these African tribe guys with all these spears, that wanted to take me to their leader, and I'm like "sure, okay." because it was a dream, so, then they took me to their leader in this clearing with tall grass all around and little huts, and their leader just happened to be Bill Gates, so I was like "okayy....." and then he showed me all these chairs, and they had the names of blogs on them, a select few, and a blog (that doesn't exist in real life..) that I made about Sokka that I hadn't used much recently was one of them! and I was like "too bad it wasn't 89millionAnd7.... and it kinda fades out, except I remember something about making corn tortillas at Mexico in a restaurant... hmm... MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER! I LOVE SONGS WITH HAPPY MOODS AND STRANGE LYRICS! SOME KID KILLING WITH A SILVER HAMMER!! =D! okay... so, I guess that's it for today, EXCEPT I'M 4496 DAYS OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment