Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THIS BLOG 5 MONTHS OLD OF NON-STOP DAILY POSTING!

yes, 5 months of my daily life! or 151 DAYS! to think this blog started on October 8, 2010... well, anyways, TODAY WAS THE BEST P.E. DAY EVER! AND I USUALLY HATE P.E! but this time JASON TAUGHT IT! AND FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE AT FRISBEE AND HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO THROW IT VERY FAR VERY WELL WITHIN 10 MINUETS! (and catch it, sometimes better then throwing it!) and afterwards when I'd miss I could diagnose what I did wrong because he taught me so well! if only he could teach it every time... so, today I had a Jason filled day I guess, because I also had a study hall like thing with him instead of social studies, AND THEN I HAD CHICKEN NOODLE SOOP FOR LUNCH! (and I have NO IDEA what the significance of chicken noodle is, except its SOOP! okay, so my cat sippy (Skippy Jon Jones) IS PURRING!, AND I HAVE A 5 DAY WEEKEND!!, AND I'M 4495 DAYS OLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment